As you probably saw already, I was a lil too busy taking pics of @FEOfficial to get

a WHOLE LOT OF VIDEO. (Or at least video I would consider suitable to put up here) Fortunately, there were some folks who DID GET A LOT OF FOOTAGE. So I will consolidate my footage with theirs (Probably from more than one source)and give you a pretty good view of what we saw that May 19th in Philly. You good with that? Cool. Oh and you PROBABLY CAN SEE ME IN SOME OF THESE JOINTS. I'm in the front to the left....Or at least see my camera...Maybe my hand...Who knows...

Different view point as they were the 'Desert Wine..Moscatto drinking niggas' in the top deck. - Phonte..




Take Off Your Blues..




Nicolay's Groove...






Greater Than the Sun-



All Or Nothing-




I Wanna Know-








Here is a a lil bit of that Return of the Mack footage from the stage...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews