Chloe Topless


'I've worn fake eyelashes every day for the past 13 years': TOWIE's Chloe Sims goes make-up free for new shoot

Last updated at 8:47 PM on 24th May 2011
She says she has worn false eyelashes every day since she was 16.
So going make-up free for a shoot in Now magazine was always going to be a daunting prospect for The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims.
The 29-year-old star took off all her make-up, including the fake eyelashes, and went au naturel in the new pictures.
Make-up free: The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims goes make-up free in a photoshoot for Now magazine
Make-up free: The Only Way Is Essex star Chloe Sims goes make-up free in a photoshoot for Now magazine
What a contrast: The new look was in sharp contrast to Chloe's usual appearance
What a contrast: The new look was in sharp contrast to Chloe's usual appearance
What a contrast: The new look was in sharp contrast to Chloe's usual appearance
And she said while she found the experience 'weird', she wasn't averse to ditching the war paint.
She told Now magazine: 'There’s a lot of pressure in Essex to look a certain way. Not many girls do the natural look, so taking off all my make-up was really weird.
'Surprisingly, I felt OK without my slap, although I'd still be uncomfortable walking down the street like that. The worst bit was removing my false eyelashes.
Surgery fan: Chloe, seen on holiday earlier this month, revealed she wants to have her breasts enlarged again
Surgery fan: Chloe, seen on holiday earlier this month, revealed she wants to have her breasts enlarged again
Surgery fan: Chloe, seen on holiday earlier this month, revealed she wants to have her breasts enlarged again
'I've worn them every day since I was 16. I even kept them on when I had my boob job operation as I didn't want to my boyfriend to see me without them.'
Chloe has never before been seen without her make-up, and admits it can take hours for her to get ready before a night out.
The full interview appears in this week's Now magazine, out now
The full interview appears in this week's Now magazine, out now
She said: 'I've never been seen without make-up. Just to go shopping I take an hour putting on my foundation, bronzer, blushes, concealer, false eyelashes and lip gloss - and that's before doing my hair.
'My dad didn’t let me wear make-up as a child. I was an Ugly Betty at school. I was bullied for my looks. I think that’s why I wear so much make-up now.'
But make-up isn't the only way Chloe makes herself feel better about her appearance - she has also gone under the surgeon's knife numerous times in a bid to attain the perfect figure.
She explained: 'I started having surgery when I was a Playboy promo girl. You get trapped in this glamour world and it's very competitive. 
'I had Botox, lip fillers and my boobs done, but then I got carried away. I'm getting my boobs done again though, I'm going bigger.'
And it seems Chloe's love of all things cosmetic has been passed down to her daughter Madison.
She said: 'My daughter Madison, who's six, already plays with make-up but I don't let her wear it out of the house.
'She's beautiful. I don't want her to rely on make-up like me.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390440/The-Only-Way-Is-Essex-star-Chloe-Sims-goes-make-free-new-shoot.html#ixzz1NL30XvbK



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews