Don't want to expose my chilren to media Juhi Chawla

Don't want to expose my chilren to media Juhi Chawla

juhi chawla
Juhi Chawla always kept her personal life away from prying media eyes and says she leads a very simple life and wants the same for her children.
She says that it's her nature from the begining to keep personal life away from the limelight and she maintained it "before I was married, after I was married and had my kids. I am from a very grounded background and had a very simple, very regular life."

"God gave me opportunities that I could branch out and do something glamorous," Juhi told IANS.

Talking about her children, she said: "It's not like that I am wanting them (children) to join the (film) industry so let me expose them. I wouldn't have them miss school to attend a shooting."

Juhi got married to businessman Jai Mehta in 1998 and has two kids, Jhanvi and Arjun.

"When they grow up and decide what they want to do, I'll always help them," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews