Fashion Queen Furstenberg works for her children



World famous designer, Diane Von Furstenberg is developing a perfume, a cosmetics range and a home line in a bid to rebuild a fashion empire she can pass on to her children.   Furstenberg bought back her own brand in the late 1990s after it went dormant with licence holders. 'I want to leave a legacy , something behind. I want to leave something that will last after me. Already my granddaughter wants to be me and is better than me'. Speaking at a summit in Paris, Diane is preparing for the launch of her perfume in September. The designer is also president of the council of fashion designers of America, said she had given the company to her daughter and son but retained effective control through golden shares.  It will be interesting to see the Furstenberg brand expand and grow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews