Gwen Stefani shows off her tiny polka-dot bikini on the deck of the Luna yacht

The Cannes film festival may be over, but Gwen Stefani is still lapping up the luxury in the south of France.

The 41-year-old and her family have remained on the extravagant yacht while fellow A-listers pack up and go back to Hollywood.

Gwen basked in the sunshine of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat on the deck of the boat, Luna, wearing a tiny polka dot bikini.



Athletic, Gwen Stefani shows off her trim figure on the deck of the Luna yacht in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat



The mother-of-two displayed an enviably toned and trim figure in the two-piece with sculpted abs and lean legs.

Gwen wrapped herself in a towel and helped her sons Kingston, five, and Zuma, two, as they played on the luxury vessel.

The family, including Gwen’s husband Gavin Rossdale, have been enjoying all the spoils of the Mediterranean - sunbathing and hosting friends on the Luna, and jet-skiing in the blue water.



Hard work, Gwen Stefani recently revealed that her enviable figure is the result of gruelling workout sessions five days a week



Gwen has also been making appearances on the red carpet.

The No Doubt singer looked stunning in a black and white dress with dramatic make-up at the Cannes premiere of This Must Be The Place over the weekend.

She also attended a screening of Brad Pitt’s The Tree Of Life, and glammed up for amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS 2011 event with husband Gavin.

Gwen recently revealed that sculpting her shape is ‘a daily struggle’ and has put her toned physique down to a gruelling fitness regime.





Playtime, Gwen Stefani helped her sons Kingston and Zuma as they played on the deck of their luxury boat



Speaking to the U.K version of Elle Magazine she: ‘I work out five days a week, I can’t imagine not doing it.’

The mother-of-two also admits she does sometimes find it a struggle and added: ‘I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I’ve learned over the years that I’m so disappointed when I can’t wear the clothes I want to wear.’

‘And if I let myself down, appear on stage when I’m not looking my best, it’s not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it.’

Do you have a story about a celebrity? Call the Daily Mail showbusiness desk on 0207 938 6364 or 0207 938 6683. For U.S. stories, phone 310 642 2317.





The 41-year-old, Gwen Stefani looked glamorous at the premiere of This Must Be The Place in Cannes over the weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews