I'm finally proving my versatility Tusshar Kapoor

I'm finally proving my versatility Tusshar Kapoor

Actor Tusshar Kapoor
Time was when only goofy roles came his way - but Tusshar Kapoor is now moving towards deeper and serious characters, and he is more than glad about being given the chance to prove his acting prowess.
I've never made a conscious effort to pick and choose different roles. But I have been conscious about doing good films. Different roles came my way, it has been unplanned but fortunately I'm getting the opportunity to prove my versatility," Tusshar told IANS.

The actor, who was recently seen in "Shor In The City", will also be a part of the bold project "Dirty Picture". He says he is at ease experimenting with characters and genres.

"I'm comfortable doing all kinds of roles and genres. It depends how good the directors are, how much they inspire you, what is the chemistry with the rest of the team. That is the most important thing. Not the genre or the role. I'm happy doing all things," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews