In Ram Sampat, I predict that a star is born Aamir Khan

In Ram Sampat, I predict that a star is born Aamir Khan

aamir khan
Bollywood star Aamir Khan seems to be in awe of composer Ram Sampath's work in the soundtrack of his forthcoming production venture "Delhi Belly" (DB). He is promiting it on social networking platforms, saying each track is a gem, but in the same breath, he requests people not to hear them on pirated CDs.
Composer Ram Sampath has gone experimental with the songs in "Delhi Belly" and Aamir feels he will become a star after the adult comedy.

"The music of DB is out in stores now and I am so excited because I am really happy with the way the sound track has turned out. Ram Sampat has done some truly inspired work, and so have the various lyric writers. Each track is a gem. After really long I think its an album you would want to own," Aamir said Saturday in a message on his blog www.aamirkhan.com

Aamir, who is in Pondicherry to shoot for Reema Kagti's film, is asking his followers on his blog to give him feeback on the soundtrack.

"Please give me feedback, I'm very keen to know what you guys feel. But can I request you not to listen to it on pirated CDs or on websites who put up pirated versions," asked the 46-year-old.

Releasing July 1, the film, directed by Abhinay Deo, is an adult comedy and stars Imran Khan, Vir Das, Poorna Jagannathan, Kunal Roy Kapoor and Shenaz Treasurywala.

On Facebook, Aamir wrote: " 'DK Bose' and '....Uddhaarwaley Khisko' are only two of eigth kick-ass songs in 'Delhi Belly'. In Ram Sampat, I predict that a STAR is born!!! He has been a talent in hiding for sometime now, and post 'Delhi Belly' nothing can stop him. Mark my words...."

"Bhaag DK Bose" is said to be the brainchild of the film's writer Akshat Verma and later Amitabh Bhattacharya penned the song and Sampath composed and sang it.

"The DKB music video has been shot by a young, and in my opinion very talented director-editor, Sajid. Sajid has shot some great music videos and was recommended to me by Ram and Sona. Believe it or not he shot it in one day flat!!! I think we should all watch out for him," wrote Aamir on Facebook.

As a producer, "Delhi Belly" is Aamir's sixth production venture and expectations are high because so far he has maintained an outstanding track record with all this productions ventures from various genres becoming a big success at the box office - "Dhobi Ghat", "Peepli Live", "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Naa", "Taare Zameen Par" and "Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews