No Judgment, OK?

I found this via Tavi and it applies to me quite accurately, as much as I hate to admit it.

So much love to Kris Atomic for illustrating this unfortunate phenomenon that applies to a select unfortunate few. Because we're not giving you the stink-eye, that's just how our face is. It's just us and Katrina, so a little sympathy, okay?

I was looking at Tokyolux, one of Audrey Kitching's clothing lines, and they've updated the site with a new collection, "Born to Rock." It's all I-wear-kitschy-annoyingly-adorable-pastel-colored-cat-print-tops gone alternative. Very L.A. trendy-but-trying-to-look-effortless coffee shop type. Don't get me wrong though, I hold Audrey Kitching in the highest esteem. She has rad hair.

"Black cat lace collar." Miu Miu inspired, perhaps? I don't see what constitutes this collar or the lace it's made out of as remotely cat-related, but maybe it's just me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews