Queen Latifah to launch fashion line

Actress, singer, and covergirl Queen Latifah is set to launch her own fashion line for HSN. The Queen collection will launch this August. It will be aimed at women of all sizes ranging from 2-24. Queen Latifah told people 'I'm so excited about this. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I've been offered a lot of deals for clothing lines and actually started one that didn't get quite off the ground but this is like a full circle moment for me. This is a young 14 year old, 17 year old and 22 year old me trying to go shopping and actually finding the things she wants to wear or going on HSN and ordering the clothes she likes because they're there and her size, This has been quite a journey'. We all look forward to seeing what the Queen designs next.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews