Rosie Huntington-Whitely appears on the cover of GQ and Elle UK




Stunning Victoria's secret model Rosie Huntington Whitely graces the covers of Elle UK and GQ. Since replacing Megan Fox in transformers 3 she has seen her career sky rocket. In an interview with Elle UK magazine Rosie shockingly reveals she was advised to have botox.  'Recently I had a dermatologist tell me to try botox. I'm 24! I just laughed . You can really get carried away if you want to it's important to see beyond the bull****. I'm not going to change my teeth or get a nose job. That manufactured perfection does nothing for me'. Rosie was voted the sexiest woman in the world by FHM magazine last month. She is also looking forward to seeing her performance in transformers 3 on the big screen and isn't concerned what cynics think 'I realise what people think but that can't affect my life or my choices. I haven't claimed to be an amazing actress. I want to work, pay mt bills and make my family proud'.  Photographed by Terry Tsiolis, Rosie smoulders looking impeccable in each shot. I'm looking forward to seeing her acting, thus far criticism has been harsh and unfair!





For the July issue of GQ magazine, Rosie poses in her underwear standing in a pool. Looking sultry and stylish in a sheer deep red gown. In the interview the 24 year old reveals how she was taunted throughout her childhood over her looks 'I used to get called kipper lips because I had big lips and no breasts. There was a group of girls who would storm the bathrooms threatening to deck me and boys didn't really go out with me'. I'm sure they are all regretting it now. It's amazing how many models are bullied because of their looks, Rosie is one of the most beautiful models at the moment yet anyone can taunted by their peers, probably jealous! Love her hair and make up in GQ!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews