Tomorrow (well, today technically) I'm going to do an HIV/AIDS myth-buster post.

Because there are numerous things I learned in the run up to my test 6 months ago that I didn't know when it...erm, counted.

Suffice it to say, I tested negative (to my sheer relief), but I feel the need to educate people about something that is almost as big a killer as cancer. Trust me, you'll be shocked at the things you either overlooked or didn't think were true.

So yes, there we have it. I might write it in a columnar style (I do, after all, want to become a journo, even though I'm not going to start out writing columns) or I might just go for bullet points, as they tend to be more effective when educating people and getting a large number of facts across. I'm not decided yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews