Well... a cop car with License-plate recognition and more...uh oh...







Kinda hard to get super excited about some shit that I know somehow will get misused. I am not an idiot. The cops have a job to do and I UNDERSTAND IT. I just can't help but think though that in some instances, this shit is gonna get 'misused'. Running broads numbers and the like. Touchy subject for some of you I know. @ me either saying it will be misused or that they have a job to do but then again, I AM NOT YOU. @ how you feel. Feel how you feel about it. I know both sides of it. Seen good ones and bad ones. Not all the way jaded into thinking they are all shitty and CERTAINLY NOT FOOLED THAT THEY ARE OUT FOR SHIT. Kinda just like the rest of the population here on Earth.

Some of you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT as this car isn't going to come to your town for quite awhile I imagine. Some of you have PLENTY to worry about though. There are 80 such cars out as we speak..in LA. Probably more in other urban places.. They are taking a lot of the 'error' out of the cops hands and making it automated. I can only imagine what it will be like to take a 'computer' to trial. You can't 'cross examine it'. It won't respond, slip up or get flustered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews